Friday, January 7, 2011

Movement

I've been feeling the baby move daily now.  At first it was just once or twice a day, but now it's happening throughout the day, usually starting in the mid afternoon.  There are a few distinct kicks, faint but there, and a lot of what is referred to as 'quickening'.  Sort of a butterfly - like sensation.  It's very pleasant and exciting!  I like it best when it happens while I'm talking to someone... it's so secret.  There's this baby inside me squirming around and only I am aware of it.  

Tonight I listened to the heartbeat (as I do every night) and the baby kicked at the wand!  It gave a squelch and I felt the movement, then the heartbeat went away.... s/he moves around a lot so I have to follow with the doppler sometimes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment